UPDATE: Congress Passes this stupid and unnecessary House Resolution seeking an end to
Persecution RETALIATION AGAINST Rohingya Muslim terrorists, rapists, and murderers in Burma
On Wednesday, May 7, the U.S. House of Representatives adopted House Resolution 418, a simple resolution, calling on the government of Burma (Myanmar) to end the persecution of its Rohingya minority and to respect internationally-recognized human rights for all ethnic and religious groups within Burma.
The resolution also calls on the United States government and the international community to put consistent pressure on Burma to end such persecution and discrimination. Introduced by Rep. James McGovern (D-MA) and co-sponsored by 50 members of Congress, 36 Democratic and 14 Republican, passed by a majority voice vote.
Muslims know that if they can invest enough money into lobbying efforts in US politics, they can buy a favorable outcome. This piece was sent to me by a Burmese Buddhist who is a regular contributor to BNI. If you follow BNI, you know about the ongoing the trouble Muslims (many of whom are illegals) have been perpetrating in Myanmar. (If not, see links at end)
HLAOO1980 House Resolution 418 (H.R. 418) introduced in November 2013 by Representative James McGovern (Massachusetts Democrat Congressman campaigning desperately for the costly re-election in November-2014) and supported by 49 other Democrat Congressmen — Democrats or self-proclaimed Progressives – is the brainchild of so-called ‘Burma Task Force USA’ – a collection of assorted extremist-Muslim organizations funded by OIC and manned by Muslim Brotherhood’s front organizations and other Islamist extremists in US.
The Multinational-Muslim-Mafia (OIC) and the Global-Terrorist Al-Qaeda’s parent organization Muslim Brotherhood (MB) are trying to get the U.S. to punish the Buddhists of Burma (Myanmar) for their refusal to lie down quietly and get swallowed up and Islamized by Bengali-Muslim Illegals (so-called Rohingyas) from Bangladesh.
Burma Task Force USA was hurriedly established in August 2013 by the OIC and MB to achieve following goals by lobbying US lawmakers and Obama Government:
1) To achieve full freedom for all Bengali-Muslim illegals in Burma by letting them:
– build as many mosques as they want,
– permit Bengali-Muslim men to marry freely as many Buddhist women as they want,
– have freedom to have as many Muslim children as they want, and
– gain full citizenship by repealing 1982 Burma Citizenship Law.
2) To force Burmese President Thein Sein to withdraw his statement that all Bengali-Muslim illegal should be either deported back to Bangladesh or to be settled in a third country.
Behind this campaign are many names you know that are front groups for the Muslim Brotherhood in the US
1) Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
2) Council of Islamic Organizations of Greater Chicago (CIOGC)
3) Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA NY and Canada)
4) Islamic Council of New England (ICNE)
5) Islamic Organization of North America (IONA)
6) Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
7) Justice For All
9) Majlis Shura of Atlanta
10) Michigan Muslim Community Council
11) Muslim Alliance of North America (MANA)
12) Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC)
13) Muslim Ummah of North America (MUNA)
14) Muslim Leadership Council of New York and Muslim Peace Coalition
They all have joined together with OIC-funded and sponsored Rohingya activist organizations such asBurmese Rohingya Association of North America (BRANA) and Free Rohingya Campaign (FRC)and formed Burma Task Force USA.
The US Islamists of Burma Task Force USA have even boasted that they managed to persuade President Obama to speak up on his trip to Burma about Rohingya aggressively.
The US Islamists with a lot of Saudi-petrol-dollars are also running a cunning public-perception-manipulation campaign to persuade mainstream media to rewrite the communal disturbances in Burma as so-called “Slow-burning Muslim Genocide” and also to falsely relabel the so-called Rohingyas as thousand-year-old ethnic group instead of their true identity as Bengali-Muslim illegals from Bangladesh.
You can read Resolution HR 418 here: H.R. 418: Anti-Burma Resolution by Socialists and Islamists in US
In essence, The House of Representatives—
(1) calls on the Government of Burma to end all forms of persecution and discrimination of the Rohingya people and ensure respect for internationally recognized human rights for all ethnic and religious minority groups within Burma; and
(2) calls on the United States Government and the international community to put consistent pressure on the Government of Burma to take all necessary measures to end the persecution and discrimination of the Rohingya population and to protect the fundamental rights of all ethnic and religious minority groups in Burma.
Please write your Representative and send him/her the below links to consider when they vote on Resolution HR 418. You can help ensure that this anti-Buddhist bill HR 418 does not get passed. Find your Representative by clicking HERE
This Buddhist woman tells you what Muslims have done to her country and her own family: