* Many people killed in restaurant by a man with Kalashnikov near Place de la République, according to reports.
* There appear to be two more shooting sights as well as a large explosion also reported near stadium, where reportedly grenades were used.
* Hostages also reported taken at a French concert hall.
* Reports now coming out that suicide bombers might have set off the explosives in the stadium
* NOW, around 100 people reportedly killed during the attack on the Bataclan concert venue in Paris, French media reported. One official described carnage inside the building, saying the attackers had tossed explosives at the hostages.
* Paris death toll now exceeds 153 with 55 more in critical condition in separate locations. 7 out of 8 terrorists detonated suicide vests.
— Al Arabiya English (@AlArabiya_Eng) November 13, 2015
RIGHT NOW: Hostages in Paris theatre are texting relatives begging for a police raid as hostages continue to be killed ‘one by one’. — IDF Elite (@idfelite) November 13, 2015
And look what CAIR has to say about this today:
Here’s a Sky News Live Stream: