Father of three-year-old Spanish boy murdered in the Barcelona Islamic terrorist attacks which killed 15 and wounded more than 100, hugs a local imam, whose so-called religion calls for the conversion or killing of all unbelievers.
IB Times Javier Martínez (photo below) explained he wanted his son not to have died in vain and, as he hugged the local imam, he said: “I need to hug a Muslim. These people should not have fear.”
Xavi, 3, was murdered by Muslims when a van rammed into a crowd in the popular tourist spot of La Rambla, Barcelona, killing 15 people on August 17th. He was walking with his sister Marina and other family members when the vehicle hit him.
Authorities said the cell, now dismantled, had been radicalized by an Islamic cleric, Imam Abdelbaki Es Satty, who is believed to have died in an explosion at a house in Alcanar on 16 August. Members of the cell were building explosive devices before the attack. Following the incident, they opted to use vehicles instead.
Imam Abdelbaki Es Satty, accused of masterminding the Barcelona terrorist attacks, should have been deported at the end of his prison sentence for drug smuggling, but overturned the ruling by arguing it would breach his human rights, it has emerged.
“Thank you all. I love to see that the Rambla is full again. There is no place for fear or rancour,” said Javier Martínez, the father of Xavi, according to local news site El Periodico.
He thanked all the security and emergency services that assisted the victims of the attack, including those who tried to reanimate his son with a defibrillator.
“I know there’s another dead child. I have not been able to meet anyone, but I share the pain with them. With everyone. I also share the pain with the relatives of the terrorists. I share it. We are people,” he continued.
Get a load of the imam’s tears, tears of joy:
— Ana Martín-Pintado (@AAna7777) August 24, 2017
After his wife informed him about the attack las week, Martínez had to take a taxi to go to La Rambla as he could not drive. “My legs were shaking,” he explained. He then went to the Hospital de Sant Pau, where a doctor told him that, although Xavi had a pulse, he had not been responding to attempts of resuscitation for 20 minutes.
But flowers, candles and teddy bears make everyone feel good again. Everyone but Muslims who felt overjoyed right after it happened.
The only four surviving members of the cell were taken to court on 23 August. Two of them, Mohamed Houli Chemlal and Driss Oukabir, were charged with murder, membership of a terror organisation and the possession of explosives. They are being held in prison without bail.
Another suspect, Mohammed Aalla, was released on bail due to weak evidence, while Salah el Karib was held for further questioning.
Video features a bearded Muslim savage (below), believed to be an ISIS militant from Spain, praising the attacks which, he claimed, were in revenge of the killing of Muslims at present time and during the Spanish inquisition.