At least 22 people were injured after witnessing a blast on a packed rush-hour commuter underground train at the Parsons Green Station. Police are treating it as an (Islamic?) terrorist incident.
- Explosion at London Tube station leaves 22 injured
- Police dismiss Donald Trump terror suspect claim, saying ‘we don’t even know who the suspects are’
- Parsons Green explosion on London tube train being treated as terrorism by police
- Parsons Green explosion: Police evacuate homes near tube station after ‘terror attack’ on train carriage
- Improvised device ‘attached to a timer’ was used in London tube explosion
- ‘Many injured’ in stampede as people flee reported blast at London station
BREAKING -Security sources say they've identified a suspect involved in the Parsons Green bombing, with the aid of CCTV footage
— Mark White (@skymarkwhite) September 15, 2017
In other words, he’s a “known wolf?”
Terrorist suspect still at large. Police believe there could be a second Muslim terrorist with knives on the run:
Massive manhunt underway. Smell of chemicals was present, according to witnesses.