Al Qaeda posts Wish List for American and Canadian Targets
By Randy Taylor, Independent Analyst
9 November 2008: On November 5, 2008, the day after the US Presidential Elections, the following text was posted in a secondary al Qai’da forum. Obviously with the closures of the primary forums many of the members have started appearing on lesser known forums yet using the same names or forum identities.
Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar – Osama has made a worthy promise (America will not live in safety).
Analysis: The person wrote extensively about the blackout across the northeast US and Canada some years back and indicates this will happen again. They claim that they indeed caused the outage and will do it again.
Below are excerpts from the text.
In implementing the orders of the Emir of the mujahedeen Osama bin Laden (may God keep him) to strike the key U.S. economy, the Brigades of Abu Hafs al-Masri find it important to strike a second time (facilities supplying) electricity in the eastern U.S., including the most important economic cities of America and Canada as America’s ally in the war against Islam (the city of Toronto and New York) and (areas) around them. (In their first strike) they caused the strike to prevent electricity for more than fifty million people. (OSPB* and security cannot explain how they had been sabotaged the signatories of that, God willing, the mujahedeen will use the same creative ways soon, God willing).
Further text indicates possible things that these people have on their terror “Wish- List” for the USA and Canada:
1. That the U.S. does not live in safety in order to achieve the conditions mentioned in the statement I and II, including the disengagement of prisoners of all the world, including Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, get out of Muslim land, including Jerusalem and Al-Jazeera and Kashmir.
2. The introduction of terror in their hearts, as they do with Muslims.
3. (We will) disrupt electricity to fifty million Americans and Canadians, which caused moral and material losses. It is not only our brother and sisters in Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan … etc.. Only who, it must taste the same suffering American people.
4. (We will) hit the main stronghold of the American economy (international exchange).
5. Notice to the United Nations (which is) against Islam, which is based in New York City.
6. Notice to all investors that America has become a country not safe for business, banking or investing. For your information, the American economy depends entirely on investor confidence.
7. The arrest (takeover) of seven major airports, a blow to the airlines.
8. Disable nine nuclear reactors and this has not happened before is a strong economic, as the reactors, nine are in the states of New York and New Jersey, Ohio, Michigan.
9. Disruption of transportation: trains, cars and trucks …. etc., causing heavy casualties.
10. Disruption of the Internet, which depend upon (Internet data transfer) in commercial transactions.
11. Disruption of global banks based in New York.
12. And (thus causing) heavy losses to insurance companies.
13. Losses (financial due to) to a massive deployment of police and security forces.
14. The economy that will lose electricity in the United States and Canada will cost the U.S. Treasury at least ten billion U.S. dollars. And even burn the hearts of American officials, the cost of the mujahedeen to sabotage the lines feeding electricity will cost less than seven thousand dollars.
15. Deterioration of the U.S. dollar against other currencies.
We say to Muslims that this strike is not expected**, but these are called war skirmishes (to drain the enemy economically), and the huge snake America will find great need to overstretch and by the dispersal of such, will be easily destroyed.
Allah is great and the largest …….. Islam is coming …..
Brigades of Abu Hafs al-Masri (al Qaeda)
SOURCE: NORTHEAST INTELLIGENCE NETWORK 20081109RT
UPDATE: Nov 15, 2008-Barack Obama is warned to beware of huge threat from al-Qaeda.
Barack Obama is being given ominous advice from leaders on both sides of the Atlantic to brace himself for an early assault from terrorists.
General Michael Hayden, director of the CIA, this week acknowledged that there were dangers during a presidential transition when new officials were coming in and getting accustomed to the challenges. But he added that no “real or artificial spike” in intercepted transmissions from terror suspects had been detected.
The CIA chief also suggested that the terror group was seeking to recruit Western-looking operatives who would not cause attention if they were standing in airport screening queues.
In Britain, security officials say that there is genuine concern that alQaeda will attempt a “spectacular” in the transition period, but suggest that it may be aimed more at Mr Bush than Mr Obama.
SOURCE :TIMES ONLINE article5158569.ece
Re-posting this because of the fires once again raging in California. Is there a connection to al-Qaeda? Think about it.
AMERICA BURNING: Bin Laden’s plan for ‘global fireball’ – Intel agents uncover plot for worldwide disaster.
October 20, 2008
Forest fire (Photo: Alaskan Type I Incident Management Team. Photographer: John McColgan, Bureau of Land Management, Alaska Fire Service)
LONDON — Documents recovered from a remote area along the Pakistan border have revealed that Osama bin Laden wants al-Qaida to launch a “global fireball” by lighting forest fires in Europe, the United States, Australia and South America, according to a report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin.
The documents, uncovered during an operation led by the British intelligence service MI6, have been described by experts in that agency as “the most worrying [plot] that the world is facing.”
The catastrophic wildfires would not only produce an environmental disaster but would stretch emergency services often beyond their limit and leave insurance companies facing multi-billion-dollar claims for damages that could effectively destroy the already shattered economies of a number of countries.
The FBI has issued a high priority warning that “such a terrorist plan could devastate states like California.”
HAT TIP: wnd.com
But Keith (Countdown to NO Ratings) Olbermann and Rachel (Lesbian activist) Madow of MSNBC laughed at idea that terrorism could have started the California fires.