Nadeem Mazen, 34 (right), a two-term Cambridge, Massachusetts, city councilor and founder of a Muslim activist group launched a campaign for U.S. Congress on Sunday that could make him the third Muslim in the chamber, following U.S. Representatives Keith Ellison of Minnesota and Andre Carson of Indiana.
Reuters Mazen plans to focus his campaign on economic issues. His attempt to jump from a municipal office to Congress is in keeping with the spirit of Jetpac, the activist group he launched in February aimed at encouraging more Muslims to seek elected office.
He is also prepared to face questions about his faith, as polls show many Americans take a dim view of Muslims. “People don’t understand what it means to me to have a Muslim faith and to believe that faith compels me to serve every American and to serve the Constitution.” (In other words, his faith compels him to convert every American to Islam and replace the Constitution with sharia law)
WND A new organization called Jetpac Inc. is mobilizing to get more Muslims elected to public office in U.S. cities and states, but an investigation into the founder’s background reveals ties to the extremist Muslim Brotherhood, which has been hard at work trying to influence American politics since the 1990s.
But the victories since then have been few and far between, says Nadeem Mazen, and that’s why he has started Jetpac – or the Justice, Education, and Technology Policy Advocacy Center. Its sole purpose is to organize and train Muslims for elected offices at the local, state and national levels.
This is exactly how the Muslim Brotherhood envisioned the takeover of America, through non-violent civilizational jihad. the narrative provided by Mazen is mostly propaganda meant for the untrained non-Muslim ear, dutifully passed on as “news” by politically correct media outlets, says Clare Lopez, vice president of research and analysis for the Center for Security Policy and author of “Star Spangled Shariah: The Rise of America’s First Muslim Brotherhood Party.”
Lopez noted Mazen was a founding member of the CAIR chapter in Massachusetts after serving as the president of the Muslim Student Association at MIT. CAIR and the MSA are both off-shoots of the extremist Muslim Brotherhood, which is banned as a terrorist organization in at least half a dozen countries, including Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the UAE.
While most Muslim politicians publicly support social justice, environmental justice, free and easy abortions, same-sex marriage and the full pallet of LGBTQ rights, that is merely a means to an end. The ultimate goal is Shariah law for Americans, Lopez said.
STAGE 1: INFILTRATION
- First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country.
- Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society.
- Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’).
- High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population.
- Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture.
- Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime.
- Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination.
- Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.
STAGE 2: CONSOLIDATION OF POWER
Muslim immigrants and host country converts continue demands for accommodation in employment, education, social services, financing and courts.
- Proselytizing increases; Establishment and Recruitment of Jihadi cells.
- Efforts to convert alienated segments of the population to Islam.
- Revisionist efforts to Islamize history.
- Efforts to destroy historic evidence that reveal true Islamism.
- Increased anti-western propaganda and psychological warfare.
- Efforts to recruit allies who share similar goals (communists, anarchists).
- Attempts to indoctrinate children to Islamist viewpoint.
- Increased efforts to intimidate, silence and eliminate non-Muslims.
- Efforts to introduce blasphemy and hate laws in order to silence critics.
- Continued focus on enlarging Muslim population by increasing Muslim births and immigration.
- Use of charities to recruit supporters and fund jihad.
- Covert efforts to bring about the destruction of host society from within.
- Development of Muslim political base in non-Muslim host society.
- Islamic Financial networks fund political growth, acquisition of land.
- Highly visible assassination of critics aimed to intimidate opposition.
- Tolerance of non-Muslims diminishes.
- Greater demands to adopt strict Islamic conduct.
- Clandestine amassing of weapons and explosives in hidden locations.
- Overt disregard/rejection of non-Muslim society’s legal system, culture.
- Efforts to undermine and destroy power base of non-Muslim religions including and especially Jews and Christians.
STAGE 3: OPEN WAR w/ LEADERSHIP & CULTURE
Open violence to impose Sharia law and associated cultural restrictions; rejection of host government, subjugation of other religions and customs.
- Intentional efforts to undermine the host government & culture.
- Acts of barbarity to intimidate citizens and foster fear and submission.
- Open and covert efforts to cause economic collapse of the society.
- All opposition is challenged and either eradicated or silenced.
- Mass execution of non-Muslims.
- Widespread ethnic cleansing by Islamic militias.
- Rejection and defiance of host society secular laws or culture.
- Murder of “moderate” Muslim intellectuals who don’t support Islamization.
- Destruction of churches, synagogues and other non-Muslim institutions.
- Women are restricted further in accordance with Sharia law.
- Large-scale destruction of population, assassinations, bombings.
- Toppling of government and usurpation of political power.
- Imposition of Sharia law
STAGE 4: Totalitarian ISLAMIC “THEOCRACY”
Islam becomes the only religious-political-judicial-cultural ideology.
- Sharia becomes the “law of the land.
- All non-Islamic human rights cancelled.
- Enslavement and genocide of non-Muslim population.
- Freedom of speech and the press eradicated.
- All religions other than Islam are forbidden and destroyed.
- Destruction of all evidence of non-Muslim culture, populations and symbols in country (Buddhas, houses of worship, art, etc).