Toronto Sun reporter Tarek Fatah in an article entitled Coming soon, believe it or not — Islamic Party of Ontario, reports “blatant threats” directed against his person by the head of “Canada’s newest aspiring political party, the Islamic Party of Ontario.”
Toronto Sun“It operates with a mandate to introduce Islamic rule in Ontario and Canada because, according to the fledgling party, ‘We understand and believe that Islam is the native DEEN (religion) of Ontario and Canada’,” Fatah writes. The Islamic Party of Ontario is headed by Jawed Anwar, of the Toronto neighborhood Thorncliffe Park.
Anwar has described Fatah as “… Islamophobe Tareek (sic) Fatah in Toronto Sun. Tareek is an open enemy of Islam and a hate-purveyor.” “An allegation such as the one labeled against Fatah is the equivalent of declaring him an ‘apostate,’ which makes it a duty of other Muslims to kill him and thus secure a place in Paradise for themselves,” Fatah writes.
They base their blood lust on a supposed command of Prophet Muhammad who is recorded to have said: “Whoever changes his religion, put him to death.”
Also see: Islamic Party Of Ontario To Run In Next Election, Says Islam Is Canada’s Native Religion, “Anti-Hate” Groups Silent
The Islamic Party of Ontario claims to desire in Canada, according to their posted principles and policies.
- Establish Islam as the natural religion of Ontario.
- Quash LGBTQ rights because “God made Adam and Eve –not Adam and Steve.”
- A complete ban on abortion except in a situation when a mother’s life is in danger.
- End the concept of “gender identity” or “seven-colour gender,” a false concept.
- Ban liquor, drugs, adultery, and gambling.