In the run-up to EU Parliament elections in May, Orban says “Brussels elites want to create the United States of Europe with centralized power. They want to replace the white population of Europe with Muslim migrants who are bent on destroying Europe’s Christian culture replacing it with Islamic ideology and sharia rule of law. However, this plan cannot be executed as long as there are strong nation-states.
HU-English Orban said Europe is struggling with a cultural divide and identity issues, and the Brussels elite are threatening dissenters with financial retributions. He listed a number of results from public opinion surveys conducted by Fidesz think-tank Századvég, saying 80% of Hungarians want to protect Christian culture, and that a majority, 55% of Western Europeans want the same.
Earlier, Hungary’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Péter Szijjártó, spoke about how the 2015 refugee crisis was part of a well-organised global plot to replace Europe’s population. The minister claimed that EU bureaucracy, Brussels politicians, the liberal media, and international organisations played a role in the execution of this plan, carrying out verbal attacks against governments that try to protect their nation and culture. He said ‘they’ wanted to carry out a global brainwashing operation from the United Nations in New York, but Hungary stopped that.
Finally, Viktor Orbán announced his seven-step program to save Christian civilization:
- The issue of migration shall be taken away from Brussels and handed over to the nation-states,
- No country shall be obliged to accept migrants,
- Nobody shall be allowed to enter Europe without valid documentation,
- Migrant-cards and migrant-visas shall be abolished,
- Brussels shall stop funding migration-aiding Soros-NGOs,
- Nobody shall be reprimanded for being Christian in Europe,
- All EU institutions shall be lead by anti-immigration leaders.