On the heels of last month’s petition by Minnesota Rep. State Drazkowsky calling on the federal ethics to probe into the “serial career criminal” actions of Somali Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), the Alabama GOP passed a resolution that called on the US Congress to expel her.
CFL State Rep. Tommy Hanes stated, “It’s just simply asking this body to ask the U.S. delegation, the Alabama delegation in Washington, D.C. to start proceedings to unseat Ilhan Omar, congresswoman from Minnesota.” “This woman is continuously spewing anti-American rhetoric and anti-Semitism,” Hanes added.
Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar accused of committing perjury eight times in 2017, could face 40 years behind bars
An unidentified member of the state executive committee said, “I would just like to say the lady is guilty of sedition – and we need to kick her ass out.”
- Hypocrisy: Ilhan Omar Ignores Requests To Release Her Tax Returns After Demanding Trump’s
- Ilhan Omar Goes From Frying Pan Into The Fire With Call For Federal Ethics Probe: “Ms. Omar Appears To Be A Serial Career Criminal”
- Judicial Watch Files Ethics Complaint Against Ilhan Omar With House Over Immigration, Marriage, Tax & Student Loan Fraud
- As Investigations About Marital History Heat Up Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Splits From Husband, Divorcing Him Second Time
- Representatives Move In On Omar – Will This End Her?
HERE IS The resolution that was passed.
WHEREAS, Rep. Omar has engaged in rhetoric that explicitly runs counter to American values and patriotism by falsely accusing U.S. armed forced of committing war crimes while on mission to liberate her home country of Somalia
WHEREAS, Rep. Omar dismissed the 9/11 terror attacks waged by radical Islam on the World Trade Center by stating “some people did something”
WHEREAS, Rep. Omar sympathized with a convicted terrorist and member of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria by advocating a U.S. District Judge for sentencing leniency
WHEREAS, Rep. Omar has a disturbing record of using anti-Semitic language that includes alleging Jewish money is used to buy American influence regarding its policy towards Israel; Rep. Omar is also a supporter of the anti-Israel Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions campaign
THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that the Alabama Republican Party urges its elected congressional delegation to proceed with the expulsion process in accordance to Article 1, Section 5 of the U.S. Constitution to expel Rep. Ilhan Omar from the United States House of Representatives.
According to Article 1, Section 5 of the US Constitution:
Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.
That’s right, constitutionally, the US Congress may and must expel members who exercise disorderly behavior, and that includes Omar.
- Minnesota: Hijabbed Muslima Congressional Candidate Ilhan Omar Found Violating More House Rules & State Law
- Star Tribune Hangs Mural Of Democrat Candidate Ilhan Omar In Headquarters
- Threatened With Libel Charges, Rep. Ilhan Omar Deletes Ignorant, Hateful Tweets About Covington Students
- Omar Investigation Over Paying Divorce Lawyer With Campaign Funds Reaches End – What’s The Conclusion?
- Jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar Gets Slap On The Wrist For Campaign Finance Violation
What is missing in all of this is any mention of her violation of Minnesota or federal law regarding bigamy, immigration fraud or her tax fraud.
Judicial Watch hand-delivered an ethics complaint to David Skaggs, chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives Office of Congressional Ethics, calling for a full investigation into potential crimes tied to allegations that Omar may have married her biological brother.
“The evidence is overwhelming Rep. Omar may have violated the law and House rules. The House of Representatives must urgently investigate and resolve the serious allegations of wrongdoing by Rep. Omar.”
This letter serves as an official complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE):
Substantial, compelling and, to date, unrefuted evidence has been uncovered that Rep. Ilhan Omar may have committed the following crimes in violation of both federal law and Minnesota state law: perjury, immigration fraud, marriage fraud, state and federal tax fraud, and federal student loan fraud.
Such violations would also breach the Code of Ethics for Government Service, to which all federal officeholders are subject, “Any person in Government service should uphold the Constitution, laws, and legal regulations of the United States and all governments therein and never be a party to their evasion.”) Rep. Omar actions in this suspected immigration fraud, marriage fraud, perjurious statements on her Minnesota divorce filings, and falsifications on her tax returns, merit your immediate investigation.