Illegal alien Muslim invaders pretending to be asylum seekers brought to Sicily last year by the notorious pro-illegal migrant, Germany-based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) Sea-Watch have already been convicted in a Sicilian court for a long list of crimes, including torture, sexual violence, human trafficking, involvement with criminal organizations, and even murder.
Voice of Europe The three were each sentenced to 20 years’ imprisonment in a court in the Sicilian city of Messina, according to a reportby Junge Freiheit. The migrants were a Guinean national, aged 22, and two Egyptians, aged 24 and 26 respectively.
The convicts were brought to Sicily after being picked up in the Mediterranean by the illegal migrant transport Sea-Watch 3. They arrived in Sicily on September 16. The vessel is commanded by Captain Carola Rackete, a German national who has made headlines in her efforts to transport migrants to European shores.
In June last year, Rackete illegally dropped off migrants at Italy’s port at Lampedusa in spite of offers from Libya to take them, and despite the Italian port being closed to migrants at the time, as previously reported by Voice of Europe. She is still being investigated for this offence.
The Italian government has not commented on the migrants’ convictions, but Matteo Salvini, the leader of the populist Right-wing Lega party, did not hesitate to make his views known. “These are the beautiful ‘treasures’ being brought to Italy by the ship’s clerk, the idol of the Left,” he said in a statement.
Petr Bystron, the Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee for the Right-wing Alternative for Germany party, went even further in his accusations. “The case of Rackete clearly shows that you don’t need to ‘criminalise’ the smugglers because they are already criminals,” he said according to another report by Junge Freiheit. “Carola Rackete was rightly arrested by the Italian authorities last year when she illegally forced herself into the port of Lampedusa. Now we learn that she had convicted murderers and rapists on board and brought them illegally to Europe.”
The reception centers in Lampedusa have reached the limit of their capacity. The daily arrival numbers are in the low three-digit range. Last Friday alone, 200 people reached Italy.
JF Border guards intercepted Afghans and Pakistanis crossing the border not only on the Mediterranean route, but even on the Slovenian-Italian border near Trieste. The mayor of the port city, Paolo Polidori (Lega), criticized the fact that there were no precise instructions from Rome. There are currently 10,000 people in Bosnia waiting in refugee camps.
The EU parliamentarian Nicolaus Fest (AfD) criticized in a statement that German media would remain silent about the court decision. Compared to the YOUNG FREEDOM, he added: “Criminals, how they came to Italy, can easily have traveled to Germany. With us, too, control over who was allowed to enter the country and who wasn’t allowed to be completely abandoned at times. ”
The Anis Amri case and the attack on the Bataclan, committed by perpetrators who had entered Germany, had clearly shown that “in addition to rapists and murderers, many terrorists came to our country because of Angela Merkel’s illegal opening of the border”.
“Everyone who once fashioned these common criminals as heroes must now reexamine their actions very critically,” Bystron added.
A Senegalese Muslim bus driver hijacked and set ablaze a school bus with 51 children aboard on the outskirts of Milan in retaliation for Muslim migrant drownings in Mediterranean.
The terror unleashed by the African on the children in the bus, lasted for almost 40 minutes. The Senegalese Muslim attacker said he was angry at government migrant policy, and confiscated the phones of his passengers while telling them that no one would survive.
Telegraph Ousseynou Sy (below), a Muslim bus driver of Senegalese descent was arrested after hijacking his own vehicle and setting it on fire, allegedly threatening to kill more than 50 children on board whose hands he had bound, while brandishing a knife.
The 47-year-old Muslim immigrant said he was acting in revenge for the thousands of migrants, many of them African, who have drowned in the Mediterranean in recent years while trying to reach Europe from Libya.
One of his victims, a girl, said “he handcuffed us and threatened us. He said that if we moved he would pour our the petrol and light the fire. He kept saying that people in Africa are dying and the fault is [Luigi] Di Maio and [Matteo] Salvini’s. Then the Carabinieri saved us”.
“No one will survive,” he said, according to police. “He shouted ‘Stop the deaths at sea, I’ll carry out a massacre’,” said Marco Palmieri, a police spokesman.
He rammed the bus into cars on a busy highway before it came to a stop at a roadblock set up by police. He then doused it in petrol and set it on fire. At least 12 children were taken to hospital for bruises, smoke inhalation or because they were suffering from shock.
Police said the suspect had a criminal record, with convictions for sexual molestation and driving while drunk. He obtained Italian citizenship in 2004.