A woman was decapitated and two other people were killed by a knife-wielding MUSLIM “terrorist” who shouted “Allahu akbar!” at a church in the French city of Nice — one of three attacks targeting the country on Thursday.
IN JUST ONE DAY IN FRANCE:
h/t Maria J
- Three people were stabbed to death – two of them beheaded – at a church in the city of Nice
- A gunman shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ was shot dead by police in the city of Avignon
- A security guard at the French consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, was stabbed and wounded
- A man armed with a knife was arrested in Sartrouville near a church after vowing ‘to do as in Nice’
- An Afghan man was arrested in Lyon trying to board a train while armed with a long knife
Not yet confirmed, but this photo allegedly is the Nice terrorist, Brahim A, who arrived in Lampedusa as an illegal alien Muslim invader only a few days ago:
NY Post Mayor Christian Estrosi said on Twitter the vile attack occurred at the Notre Dame Basilica in the Mediterranean city and that police had detained the assailant.
Estrosi described the assailant as a “terrorist” who shouted “Allahu akbar!” — Arabic for “Our God is greater” — repeatedly as police collared him. “The meaning of his gesture left no doubt,” the mayor said.
Two people were killed inside the church, an elderly woman who was beheaded, and a man whose throat was cut, according to the BBC.
A wounded woman managed to flee to a nearby café , but died of her injuries later, a police source told Agence France-Presse.
No Mass was underway at the time of the attack, but the church opens at about 8 a.m. and “people come in to pray at all hours,” the Rev. Philippe Asso, who serves at the church, told the outlet.
A video posted online captured the moment police ran inside the church — less than a half-mile from the site where another attacker plowed a truck into a Bastille Day crowd, killing 86 people, on July 14, 2016.