“Vaxxed” Pilot Died In The Air – Airline covering it up along with numerous other vaccine-related health issues for pilots and flight attendants.
Washington Standard An LAX-based captain aboard a US Delta flight died in flight. According to the sources, the captain was fine and speaking normally one minute and the next minute said a few “weird things” and died. Those sources, which include flight attendants, confirm that information came from the co-pilot who was able to land the plane safely on his own.
According to the whistleblowers, the co-pilot acknowledged that the pilot had received his second dose of the COVID experimental shot just days before. Apparently what’s occurring in the skies isn’t just weather-related as we are being told. According to the whistleblowers:
- Flights are being diverted due to “vaxxed” pilots suffering chest pains
- Flight was recently diverted for a 30-year-old male passenger who had chest pains and an inability to breathe
- A Seattle-based pilot was found dead on his floor from an embolism
- Pilots and flight attendants in droves are not returning to active duty after the shot due to various, unspecified reactions
- 2 Atlanta-based flight attendants were found dead at home a few days after they received the second shot
- 7 Atlanta-based flight attendants have had “break through” infections
- 1 Atlanta-based pilot who had both shots received a “break through” infection and died from kidney failure after being put on Remdesivir
- A Salt Lake City ramp agent died in his sleep just 3 days after getting his second shot
- A 47-year-old “gym rat” Salt Lake City flight attendant base manager died after his second J&J shot
Even “unvaxxed” are feeling unwell around their “vaxxed” fellow pilots and attendants.
THEN THERE’S THIS: The data is in, and we are now worse off than before the experimental shots