Swedish Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson has acknowledged that “massive immigration just doesn’t work” as he announced changes to the country’s border control policy that would make it the strictest in the European Union.
Summit News (h/t Nita) Kristersson says “It’s too easy for migrants who can’t even speak Swedish to obtain citizenship. “Let me be clear: Massive immigration and poor integration just doesn’t work,” wrote Kristersson. “That is why we are now changing Sweden’s migration policy and making it the strictest in the EU.”
New measures would be introduced to ensure migrants had not committed crimes in their home countries and also tests to ensure they respect Swedish culture and heritage.
“A ‘no’ to asylum means ‘no’ and you have to leave the country. That should be obvious, but it’s not,” said the PM. “Equally important, a ‘yes’ should mean that you really get involved in Swedish society.”
Kristersson said citizenship was not just about obtaining a passport and should be a “social contract and that social contract contains both rights and obligations.” He added that up until now “there has been absolutely no expectation that anyone who comes to Sweden will really learn our language,” which is the “glue that binds us together.”
The measures are being introduced thanks to political lobbying from the right-wing Sweden Democrats party, which is now the second-largest party in the Riksdag and is keeping Kristersson in power via a confidence and supply agreement.
As we previously highlighted, even Kristersson’s predecessor, left-winger Magdalena Andersson, vowed to abolish ethnic ghettos, asserting that she didn’t want to see the emergence of “Somali-towns” in the Scandinavian country.
Following ethnic riots that left over 100 police officers injured, Andersson warned that, “Segregation has gone so far that we have parallel societies in Sweden. We live in the same country, but different realities.”
As previously reported, having been one of the safest countries in Europe 20 years ago before mass uncontrolled Muslim mmigration, Sweden is now the continent’s second most dangerous in terms of gun crime behind only Croatia.
Sweden’s police officers admit that migrants are causing most of Sweden’s crime.
Sweden’s National Police Commissioner, Dan Eliasson, has stated that he needs at least 4,100 new full-time officers to deal with the surging crime rates (at a cost of over $160 million a year).
Swedish police have now labelled 55 areas as “no-go” zones—206,000 people live in these areas. They are migrant slums which have replaced domestic law for Sharia.
Statistics bare this out. In fact, migration is to blame for 95% of Sweden’s increasing crime rate (the other 5% is natural population increase)
Last year, Germany’s Bild newspaper ran the headline: ‘Sweden is the most dangerous country in Europe.’ Shootings in Sweden hit a record high last year as authorities are increasingly unable to contain migrant gang crime. There were 46 homicides committed in 335 shootings across, with most of them occurring in the migrant hotspots of Malmö, Gothenburg, and Stockholm.
Female Ukranian refugees who were housed in a hostel in Örebro revealed how they were stalked, sexually harassed and intimidated by groups of Somali migrant men.
After the harrowing experience, some of those involved said they’d prefer to take their chances and return home to the war. “When there are bombs, I know at least that I can go down to the basement and hide there,” one woman told Swedish news outlet Samnytt.
Sweden is finally learning the lesson that diversity is in fact not a strength, but with native Swedes set to become a minority within a few decades, is it too late?